8 Things I'm looking forward to...
1. Christmas in Kansas City(with my family)
2. Mom and Dad visiting me this week!!
3. A health care bill WITH public option :)
4. Hanging out more with my best friend, Natalie. We're meeting in the middle again, as she and I both moved from Kansas City where we first met. She moved to Minneapolis, and I moved to Austin. Now I will be back in KC, and she is in Lincoln. Despite our distance, we've stayed so close. She is such a great friend.
5. Disney World in April 2010 with my whole family......seeing my nieces' excitement when they see all of the wonderful things about the place again.
6. Starting grad school(and finishing :)
7. Being on a day schedule again. I can't even imagine.
8. Being done with moving. Seriously. I hate it.
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Finished "New Moon" at 3am. It took me 7 hours to finish it.....i liked it...a lot(nerd alert)
2. Talked to Mom, Dad, Grandma on the phone about the Husker game
3. Saw "New Moon" the movie, by myself.
4. Went to Target and got heckled by a Texas fan. (grrr)
5. Played with my dog and her new Christmas toys. (she has been a good dog this year)
6. Watched the Nebraska game and had my heart broken. Yeah, have the kick off go out of bounds. Seriously, Kunalec. That's great. (note sarcasm)
7. Texted with my fellow Husker fans and friends about the devastating loss.
8. Began reading "Eclipse"- the third book of the Twilight Saga.
8 Things I wish I could do...
1. Be able to sleep at the same time every day
2. Not be too tired to go to the gym all the time
3. Live in Austin and be close to my family too. :(
4. Not buy so many clothes, but I love them.
5. Enjoy cleaning. It is the bane of my existence.
6. Be a runner and not have back pain.
7. Find a nice boy.
8. Visit Europe!
8 Shows I enjoy...
1. Arrested Development
2. Scrubs
3. Private Practice
4. Will and Grace
5. Friends
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Brothers and Sisters
8. Keeping up with the Kardashians(my guilty pleasure)
There you go.
There you go.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you did this!! I miss you! Travel back to CMH!!! :)
Post a Comment