I'm sure no one gets this title unless they happen to be a huge fan of the Wayne's World movies. We are few and far between. Anyway, I'm just hanging out in Aurora, Colorado tonight at the Crystal Inn and Suites. I was supposed to be in Austin by now, however I took the opportunity to give up my seat. In return, I get put up in a hotel with my meals paid for AND a flight voucher for $400. Since I live so far from the people I love, any money for a flight is FANTASTIC! So I thought I'd volunteer for it and have a little adventure tonight, as the pup is still with the sitter and I don't work until Thursday.
The hotel is great. Two double beds, couch, refrigerator, Bath and Body Works toiletries.....not too shabby. The only drawback is they couldn't get my luggage for me. But I bought a tshirt and some sweatpants at the airport, both having touristy Colorado things on them. I did my best, but there isn't much to choose from. I did stay away from the store with t-shirts like "I don't do mornings" and a picture of a cat. So you have to give me some credit for that... :)
I'm bored. My flight leaves tomorrow at 3pm. Bah.
No comments:
Post a Comment