As the previous blog mentioned, I've been in just a sour mood lately. It can be attributed to a number of things that have happened over the past couple weeks. To speak about it very generally, I've just seen some real crap from people lately and a couple bad breaks, so its been rough. Murphy's Law at its finest....I've always believed in karma, so I hope the universe will take care of things accordingly. Good people deserve good things, not bad things. It is the holiday season, so this is a perfect time for some miracles. How about it, Santa??(not talking to you, Mom :)In other news, I've felt incredibly inspired lately with some writing and everything else. I don't know if its just that I'm not so used to dealing with this stupid angst, so I have to find ways to express myself. Anyway, I've been having fun writing again, and it has been cathartic for me. Also, I have been having fun with my camera too. Anyway, here are some examples of my art....sort of art.. It calms me. And when I am up all night due to my work schedule, there is only so much I can do!!









1 comment:
I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit, as I liked your writings.
If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an interesting one.
And yes, If you wish to send flowers to your beloved, then do it through my sites.
Naval Langa
http://navallanga.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment