Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home Sweet Nebraska!

I will be home in Nebraska in less than 24 hours. I think my excitement hit an all-time high today. I had just worked my second of three nights, and bless it, could not fall asleep until 1pm. And yes, I did have to come back to work tonight. I was so frustrated that I got up at 10:45am and ran 5 miles. It made me tired, so I was able to come back and fall asleep after another Arrested Development show.

My last night at work before the holiday started out pretty rocky, but its calming down! I'm pretty tired, and it looks like I won't get much sleep until I get on the plane at 3:50pm. I have to fly through Denver, so I won't get into Omaha until 9:30pm.

But I'm all ready to go home!! I just hope I have enough warm clothes. Today, I ran in shorts and a tshirt. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do that in Papillion!!

No comments: