Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama, you Barack my world!




It was so hard to work last night. I had CNN.com minimized on my computer while I charted, and we had the news on in an empty room. God bless Austin being liberal, so all of my nurses I worked with were rooting for my boy as well. He did it. I continously had goosebumps everytime I saw it on TV. It was a night that I will tell my kids about someday....what I was doing when Obama was elected president. It was a historical occasion, and I don't even have the words. Just awesome. America spoke loudly last night. It wasn't shake and bake, but I helped(with my vote, I mean)

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Yay for Barack! I knew that he would win!! Oh what hope I have for our country now. We both Baracked the Vote 2008!!

Katie I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. AND you haven't given us an update lately. Im starting to get concerned.

KatieMo said...

Updates are posted, MB. And let me say again how angry I am about your last post.