A couple months ago, I bought Seasons 1 and 2 of Arrested Development per Joanell's suggestion. I am not sure how I ever missed this show when it was actually on! I love it so much. I just finished the second season today, so I will be picking up the third season as soon as I can. I can't believe this show only lasted three seasons when "The Nanny"(fran drescher....ick) made it for six. WTF! This show won numerous awards while on TV, and there is even talk of a movie being made in the near future. I hope that's true!! I usually watch an episode or two when I get home from work to take the edge off and bring me back to center. Always a good idea to get a good laugh in the morning! And now I'm going to watch a couple more episodes since its 2:30am, and I can't freakin sleep. But I love this, LOVE THIS SHOW! One of my favorite parts of it is seeing the family do their chicken impressions when mocking each other...."CHICKENS DON"T CLAP!!!" haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment