
I feel like we've had 2 different seasons. The first season was hopeful- We won handily over a couple patsy teams, then fought a top ten team to the finish to end up losing, but gaining confidence and some pride back. We had a magnificent comeback win against a team I love to hate, then our beautiful defense was restored with the Blackshirts title we've been waiting for.
This second season consists of looking like absolute crap. I'm sorry, butdid someone exchange our offense for HyVee grocery store employees after the Missouri game and not tell anyone? This is just ridiculous. Can our defense just play for the full 60 minutes? I am one sad Husker fan. I love this team so much, which is why this is so disappointing. Its real, and its deep. I'm hoping our team can dig deep and find that spark that we had at the beginning of the season. But until then, I'll feel like that puppy I have in the above picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment