Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gray is my favorite color.


While I've been packing tonight, I've had my television on the 90's music channel. It has been a time warp back to junior high and high school for me, and it helped(a little) to make the packing less monotonous and soul-drowning. (dramatic? me?) Anywho, this song came on. You know how when you just hear a song that you loved a long time ago, and then you hear it again after a while and just remember how much you loved it. That is what just happened to me. This song came out when I was 12 years old, right before my 7th grade year. My brother, Brian, could play it on his guitar. I loved singing it alone in my room and listening to the words, trying to figure out what they meant to the songwriter and what they meant to me. Still love this song.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I loved that song! Still do, ah the memories :)