How sad! I had about 12 days off from work which resulted in my body waking up during the morning hours. Its been pretty lovely. I spent the first part of my time off in Kansas City and Nebraska, and the last part was spent in dear Austin. I went to ACL on Friday, then I spent the weekend packing up the apartment and getting things ready for my next trip out of state to Massachusetts for my cousin's wedding. I haven't seen either of my cousins in quite a few years, so I'm very excited for some family bonding.
Right now, unfortunately, my apartment is a pig-sty. I absolutely hate moving, and Mom isn't even going to help me this time. Poor me. :) I just finished doing the last of my utility transfers, so things are coming together. I have the living room packed, and I am working on the kitchen. I don't move until the 19th, but with my working overtime and going out of town, I really only have 2 days between now and then to get things completed. Wish me luck. October is going to be a busy month.
No comments:
Post a Comment