
The lineup for Austin City Limits came out at midnight on April 28th. The rumors were true, and then some.....Oh my lord, it is going to be amazing. My co-workers and I sat around a computer reading off the bands one by one. My friend, Jessie, was so excited that she punched me in the arm with each band she liked. Needless to say, my arms were a little sore. I had to ask her to stop. :) Totally going to be amazing. The festival is a week later this year, so we'll see how that goes as far as weather. Last year, we were still in the 90's. I was drinking fluids like it was going out of style. They've also done some renovations to Zilker Park, so there will be less problems with dirt and such. It gets so dusty that you are just filthy and inhaling dirt all day. Delicious. Its so worth it. One of the best things there is in Austin. I can handle the ridiculous parking and crowds because this is so cool. There aren't many things that I will endure that for.
http://2009.aclfestival.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment