Sunday, April 19, 2009
Summer break comes early
Well, its getting to be that time of the year again. I love spring and summer, which is why I love living in Austin so much. We get a much extended period for beautiful weather(although in the summer, it can feel as though we're living directly on the sun)I just want to be outside or in the pool all the time. But the bad part about this(at least with my job) is low hospital census. Kids aren't getting sick as much, and the types of kids admitted vary greatly from the winter months. So we nurses get cancelled because they don't really need us if there aren't patients. I am hoping that I can make it through the summer without getting too low on money or using up my paid time off. Its definitely nice to have all of the time off, unless you have no money to do anything. I'm not saying I want people to poison their kids or anything, but.....(just kidding) Fortunately, my apartments having lovely pools, so I may just have to work on my tan a lot. That will save me some money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment