I am in the middle of working four shifts in a row, and it has been pretty up and down so far. Friday night was the busy night for me(so far), but Saturday night was slow as molasses. During Saturday's day shift, half of the floor was discharged. We were left with 8 kids to start, and it didn't get much busier. My kids were on auto-pilot for the most part(because I am such an awesome nurse), so I had some free time. My friend, Jessie, showed me this video, and we giggled about it for the remaining 6 hours of our shift. I don't know if I should blame the lack of sleep(you nurses know what I'm talking about with a 4 in a row, right? It will get anyone!), but I am still laughing uncontrollably every time I see it. Just ridiculous. We showed it to several other people throughout the night, and it was a big hit.
I'll try to write something better than this after my work stretch is over. But since I'm home, and my brain is not functional, this is all I can understand at this point. I hope you like it as much as I did!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment