Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Starting Up Again

I've decided that I'm going to take another stab at this blogging thing. I loved it before, but with my life and job change, I just haven't made it a priority. I think I've enjoyed being able to sleep when I needed to(something very elusive when you work night shift), that I have been taking advantage of my new found sleep habits. It is pretty awesome to wake up in the morning and NOT BE TIRED. Most people don't understand this. Even if I'm "tired" in the morning, it does not compare one bit to being tired and having your days/nights mixed up. I'm pretty stoked about this.

So this blog is going to be a short one because it is waaaay past my bedtime, and I want to start an Arrested Development episode so I can fall asleep to it(Does this mean I'm turning into my mother if the thought of turning on a TV show makes me sleepy?) I just wanted to use this blog as a declarative statement. I WILL START BLOGGING AGAIN. After all, don't you want me to record my attempt to do grad school while working 40+ hours a week? I'm sure there will be some stories and frustrations to share.

So I'm going to start blogging again. Don't they say if you want to achieve a goal, you should share it with others so they can keep you on task? That's what I'm doing here. Blog world, you can't get rid of me that easy.........um, it is time to go to sleep now. I sound like a superhero(and not a good one)

3 comments:

Sheppito's Dadna said...

Bravo! Bravo!!

Anonymous said...

more bloggin' cuz

Dad said...

good to see you back,