
Me, Carrie, and Jess at the Peachtree Restaurant downtown at the Power and Light District. The waiter was impressed with us because not one of us ordered a salad. He said that it was a soul food restaurant, and he couldn't believe when people ordered salads because they could get that at McDonald's. It was sort of a compliment. :)

One of our favorite pastimes, candy cigarettes. Please note the "KINGS" box in my hand. They are probably as expensive as real cigarettes(though I have no basis. I have never bought cigarettes before), but we think it is hilarious to pretend to smoke. None of us really do. It might be only funny to us. We think we are hilarious.

All of the group(except Julie, who is taking the picture) at Sol Cantina, one of the bars at Martini Corner, just a block away from my place. I love a good Mexican cerveza, but who doesn't?

Joanell and I enjoying the music at McFadden's, one of the bars at KC's Power and Light district. It is one of my favorite bars. I rank bars on how much I like their music, and this one has a very high score. Some of the songs they played while we were there include: "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire," "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga, "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey, "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe. I shouldn't have to explain myself any further. The music speaks for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment