Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


I am stuck here in Austin for Mother's Day, but I just wanted to say how much I love my mother. She and I talk at least once a day. If we don't talk before I go into work, she will text to make sure I'm okay. (I'm usually okay) I'm so proud of her for learning how to text as she has gotten so much better. When she first started, all of her texts came with "high alert." Not sure how she found that, but she did. Now she is on Facebook, so she can know what I'm doing even more. We don't keep many secrets, she and I. She is a great mom, and I love her. I can't wait for her to visit me again next month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Katie. I have learned so many technical things because of you and my need to keep in touch with you. You keep me young.

I am proud that I am the only one in my neighborhood group and my sisters who knows how to text! They are so jealous. Thank you for being the wonderful daughter that you are. You're my life!

Love you, mom

Sheppito's Dadna said...

Aunt Diane needs to start texting me then, no excuses
Nephew Jeff