
I've made some pretty good friends at work down here in Austin. Sometimes we go out for fun, but we also have a little bit of fun in between taking care of the little kiddos on the floor. One of our care assistants, Forest, had his last day at work on Thursday night. He is going off to college in New York, and we're really going to miss him. He's like the little brother on the floor, and we all like to give him a hard time. With him on the floor, we've also had a little joke putting Isomil in people's drinks and such. For those who don't know, Isomil is a soy-based baby formula that smells just as bad coming out in baby spit-up as it does going in. Babies don't know the difference, adults can tell. Its not so good. (I can proudly say that no one has gotten me yet! :)
Anyway, we have a pretty good time on the floor, and Jessie brought her camera for Forest's last night, so here are some of the pictures from the night. I made cupcakes for his last night, but two of the cupcakes had frosting made with Isomil. They were for Forest, and he ate both without knowing! We told him after, and we're all still friends. No harm done!
Even though it may not look like it, Jessie is really going to miss Forest.

Forest and I giving a cheers to the camera with our water and sweet tea. Work is fun.
Jessie and Jessica practicing auscultation on one another. Yes, we're experienced, and your children are in good hands.
Our favorite resident, Dr. Cherng, reading to us from Jessie's date book. I think it looks like a diary, so sometimes I will write faux diary entries for our enjoyment. Apparently, I have been doing this since March. Some jokes never get old.............

1 comment:
Looks like you all get along well which makes work more fun. Am sure you will be seeing Forest again when he's home on holidays. Love ya, mom
Post a Comment