Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Importance of a Good Ringtone

I just changed my ringtone to "Caribbean Queen" a couple days ago, thanks to seeing the episode of Scrubs where JD gets an SUI(scooting while intoxicated). I also changed my ringback to Stevie Wonder, so that's the big news in my life. I love changing it up with the ringtones/ringbacks. Most of the time, I have George Strait as my ringback so that all those lucky people who call me can get a taste of Texas before I even answer. But I like to mix it up.

And the ringtones....don't even get me started. Here are the last 5 Ringtones to bless my phone with movin' and groovin'.
1)September- Earth, Wind, and Fire
2)Easy Lover- Phil Collins
3)Fast Cars and Freedom- Rascal Flatts
4)So Whatcha Want- Beastie Boys
5)All Dressed Up in Love- Jennifer Hudson(from Sex and the City movie)

And what is the special ringtone that signifies a text message. It was, is, and always will be "PYT" by the King of Pop himself. I just can't bring myself to change it. It makes me want to do the robot every time I get a text(sometimes I do....I live alone).

This clip is from Scrubs. Its when Turk gets a ringtone by 'NSYNC, and the entire staff at Sacred Heart dances to it. Its one of my dreams to have this happen at my own hospital someday.


No comments: