Monday, July 27, 2009

Needed: Change of Scenery!!!



I've made the decision that I'm going to move to South Austin once my lease is up where I am now. Although I live in a really great complex, its just too far away from friends and all of the things I do. North Austin is has a lot more chain restaurants, whereas South Austin has a lot of original charm.

I have to let my apartments know by the middle of August, so I'm already doing some shopping. I just feel like I'm missing out on the real Austin by living up north. If I've come this far, I may as well get the full experience of what there is here.......Zilker Park, greenbelts, Town Lake and kayaking, good shopping, millions of dog parks, Barton Springs pool, South Congress, downtown, Sixth Street, restaurants, etc. I'd much rather be south, then I can be closer to everything.

As much as I hate moving(and spending the money to do so), I think I'll be much happier. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you were going to send me the website of places you are considering. Haven't gotten the websites yet. Just remember to find places that are safe as you know how much I worry. Love ya, mom