I'm just at work tonight, and its pretty slow. We've ordered chinese takeout, and I had to get a TB shot. Ouch! But I did really well....I didn't even cry. :( I love to give kids shots, but I'm not a fan of getting them! Right now, I'm in the middle of a working six out of seven nights, so that's rotten. I do have Saturday off, so college football will be my saving grace. Also going to see Reckless Kelly at the Nutty Brown Cafe here in Austin. For those of you who don't know, that was my very first red dirt concert......and look where I am now!!! :)It will be good to see them again. I LOVED them, and they've come out with a pretty great new CD "Bulletproof"--Check it out.
I'll write more about my trip home later. Pics are posted on facebook. The condensed version is that it was great to be home and see everyone. I wish I could've seen everyone, but I know how hard it is with schedules. Next time to KC is in 6 weeks for Erin's wedding. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment