Sunday, July 27, 2008

I need a hug...

Got home today after my second of three shifts....always the worst day anyway. You've worked two days, you're tired, and you still have to go back tomorrow. There was an awful smell coming from my room, and it was because my poor little puppy had both vomitted and had diarrhea in her kennel. She was absolutely covered in it. I had to take her our and calm her down(while making sure she would not shake and get crap all over my bathroom), then give her a bath which is never fun. Then I had to lug her and her kennel down to our car care center to use the hose and clean that out. Then I had to come back and clean my bathroom so I could shower tomorrow morning. Now I'm sitting in bed writing this with my Jimmy John's sandwich. If I weren't so tired, I might be able to laugh about this a little more. My poor little puppy. :( Just call me Debbie Downer. wah wah wah.

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Consider yourself hugged....from afar. I know it was a crummy day yesterday, but remember, you have many people who love you very much.
All of this is just making you a stronger person.

I admire you so much doing what you have done with your life. I know I never would have been so brave as to go out on my own and do what you have done. You're a strong person and because of that you will do well. A few hiccups along the way, but don't forget to look at the big picture. And always remember, you can ALWAYS come home. You have so many who love you and your mother most of all. Love you Katie. I'm so proud of you! love yo mama

MaryBeth said...

And then she squirted water on me.