Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Air boluses. Who needs em?
Really exciting news. My friend and blog buddy, MaryBeth, is having a baby. I met her at Childrens' Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, as we were both graduate nurses in 2006. We took a little while to warm up to each other since she was scared of me, but we've been on a "whole notha level" ever since. I loved working with her, and I miss our discussions about how we "cope" with the tough things in our job. For as long as I've known her, she has talked about wanting babies, so I know she will be a great mama. I have never seen anyone as interested in lactation as she is. I'm hoping she will get back on the blog wagon, so I can hear more about this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those dang air boluses worked for WAY too long! And I was only scared of you because you were so smart and beautiful- usually a lethal mix. However.. you were so hilarious and nice and fiesty (which I love!). I am soo excited about my baby antebellum. This baby is so smart and cute.. I can't wait till you meet him/her. :)
Ahh, we miss you so much Katie. We are all very excited about baby antebellum. MaryBeth is of course, GLOWING!!!
Congratulations to Mary Beth. I know she will be a wonderful mother because she is so kind and loving. Mrs. M.
Post a Comment