I went down to my apartment management office one last time today to discuss the whole situation and to ask for my refunded money. But there was actually good news there waiting for me! My roommate had indeed found herself another apartment, and I was free. She had let them know yesterday, but no one thought to let me know. Oh well. I'm getting the apartment that I had planned, and everything is set. This means that, yes, I am moving on February 26. Scarlet and I have a new home, and we are thrilled. Scarlet will be able to walk freely, and I will no longer be woken up with lovers' quarrels as I was this morning(and last week).
Only one bad thing....I'm feeling under the weather. Lots of chest congestion, and it hurts very badly when I cough. I couldn't tell if I was febrile or not when I woke up. Fortunately, I have plenty of time to rest on these next couple days off. I often get sick when I don't have enough sleep, and I definitely hadn't gotten much sleep with all of this going on the past few days. Hopefully it will have a quick course, and get the freak out of my system. I've got a lot of packing to do, but I have had friends offer to come help me. I'm pretty lucky that way. So GREAT NEWS here in Austin! "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air....." :)
1 comment:
Good for you Katie Mo!! Im happy you are going to get out of that unsafe environment (emotionally I mean) Miss you!
Post a Comment