I have lots of plans this week. Very excited, kids. I have 3 days off this week, and I've packed them full. I've been working overtime every other week for the past 2 months, so I greatly enjoy my time off. I'm working hard for the greater good.....i.e. exiting the awful roommate situation. I wish I could give it to something more important than that, but peace of mind is high on my list right now.
I'm finished working a three in a row in about 3 hours, then must get some sleep. I will be waking up early because I have much to do on Tuesday. I have to discuss the situation with the people at my apartments and get my money back since they've decided to screw me. Also, I need to inform them that I am looking into other places since I've been so dissatisfied with their customer service on my behalf. They are the cherry on top of my crap sundae of a situation with this roommate of mine. After that unpleasantness, I am going to visit some apartments down south with my friend, Rose. I was interested in moving to south Austin anyway, so if this crap situation expedites that process, then maybe it was all for the best.....if I try to forget about the obscene amount of money I will be throwing away(very hard).
After apartment hunting, Rose and I will be meeting another friend of mine, Jessie, out for dinner. Then we are going to see a movie downtown at the Alamo Drafthouse. I rely on places around Austin to show me what is cool. We are going to see the movie, Fanboys. Its about friends that travel across the country to see the unreleased new Star Wars movie(circa 1998). Being from the Moran family, I know just how important Star Wars is. Both of my brothers had a Star Wars comforter on their waterbeds. (I wasn't allowed to have a waterbed. This still bothers me slightly.) So I hope its as good as it looks...
Wednesday will consist of packing up things, doing laundry, but with a fantastic finish. Yes children, that's right. Poetry Slam. But beforehand, my friend, Susan, and I will be heading to Home Slice for some pizza. Hooray for slices.
Thursday will be filled with more and more packing. Susan and I are going to take a couple hours in the afternoon for some kayaking. Haven't been kayaking since the fall, so I'm excited to get back out there and realize everything I've forgotten! Its supposed to be a week of beautiful weather.
After my fun filled week, its back to work for four nights. Friday through Monday....well, an extra shift on Friday hopefully. So I'm just excited for my plans. Also hoping to get a lot of sleep on these days off. I haven't slept well the past few days. Scarlet and I will be going on many walks as well. She loves the nice weather. We will have a nice week. I already know.
No comments:
Post a Comment