Friday, January 23, 2009

The easiest way to my heart......


Let's get in a time machine back to another time....circa 1994. I was 12 years old, and I would clear my schedule between 330 and 430pm every weekday for none other than Kids Incorporated and Mickey Mouse Club. Yes, the shows that showcased the early talents of Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Keri Russell, etc. I was absolutely enamored with these shows, mostly because it was secretly something I wished I could do. I have always been shy, although it has improved exponentially as I've gotten older. I was the chubby, awkward girl, but I loved to sing and dance(privately in my room). Now thanks to alcohol and bars, I am able to do this in public ;). Anyway, I just found this video on youtube, and I love love LOVED this song. It was performed by a musical group, The Party, made up of Mickey Mouse Club alums. I believed it to be heaven. And I wished everyday that the boy I liked would sing this song to me......Hey(HEY) You (YOU), I wanna be your boyfriend.....Maybe someday the right one will!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31aTo2jqHnU

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

I do think that your future husband will someday do this! That is how you will know if he is the right one. At the next date you go on.. ask the guy to sing that song. If he does... he is the right one. ;)