As I start my second week of school, I've noticed that my interest in baking has returned as well. It is possible that it is just my way of finding ANYTHING else in the world to do besides my homework. It is true. Pinterest is usually at fault for most of my new experiments, but I've tried some pretty sweet treats over the past week. Definitely recommend! Of course, I have to bring them into work once I bake. Having treats alone with me in my home is never a good idea.....I don't always know limits!
Last Friday, I made Slutty Brownies (don't judge until you try them).
Just a quick description: A layer of chocolate chip cookie topped with
oreos topped with brownies. Heaven called. They want their dessert
back....it was pretty amazing. I didn't try it with ice cream as
recommended by the blog, but it was still great. I can only imagine what
ice cream could have brought to the table.Here is the link: http://whatsgabycooking.com/slutty-brownies/
Tonight, I had two girl friends over for wine, baking cookies, and watching Bridesmaids. It was such a blast. My friend had found a recipe for Dark Chocolate Pistachio Cookies with Smoked Sea Salt. It was an interesting blend, but also awesome. We had a great time making them as well! I always have more fun when quoting movies is involved!
Here is the link: http://joythebaker.com/2012/08/dark-chocolate-pistachio-smoked-sea-salt-cookies/

No comments:
Post a Comment