Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ick

So my shoulder is almost better, although its a bit sore tonight since Scarlet decided to pull my arm out of its socket so she could chase an unknown shadow in the dark tonight. Awesome. But the pain is liveable now. I'll be ok. Silly dog.

In other news, I worked my 3 days already this week, then came home Wednesday morning feeling a little nauseous. It ends up I had a mad case of stomach flu, and it was absolutely miserable. I couldn't fall asleep the whole day after being awake all night for work, so that was not the best. However, I was able to tolerate some clears after about 15 hours of miserable torture, and I have now progressed to ramen noodles. I'm still pretty wiped from it all. Mostly, I'm just hoping that the ailments pass me by for a while. I think I've had my share.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you stay well for a while too. I worry too much when you're this far away and sick. I need to be with you. Please move home so I can take care of you...love you, Mom.