Friday, August 21, 2009

14 days!!!

So it is once again almost time for college football to start. I am beside myself with excitement!!! So far, I am planning to be home for the September 26th game against U of Louisiana-Lafayette. Should be an easy win. But the reason this game is special is that it is not only HOMECOMING, but it is also our 300th SELLOUT! My very first Husker game I ever went to was the 201st sellout vs.Kansas in November 1994. So we could also call this my 15th anniversary with being absolutely IN LOVE with Husker football. As we all know, Nebraska has great tradition especially when it comes to the fans. I think we're on the way to getting our winning traditions back in order as well. I have great expectations for this season with Bo at the helm, as well as having some experience under our belt. Some say we could even win the Big 12 North.....maybe....

Here is a video that has been sent to me several times via e-mail. Can't help but get even more excited!!! Go 'skers!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Go Big Red! What other games do you want to go to? Need to make your wishes known this year. Hope they are as good as you say. It's about time. Love ya, mom.