
So my mom just told me yesterday that we're doing our vacation to Disney World in April 2010. Mom and Dad made one of the best decisions in the world when they decided to invest in the Disney Vacation Club. I'm not sure about all of the ins and outs and what-have-you's, but basically you earn so many points a years to use up for your vacations. You can save up points if you want to take big trips, which is what we've taken to doing.

In June 2008, we took the whole fam(11 of us total) and stayed in one 3 bedroom condo at the beautiful Saratoga Springs resort. We were a little cozy, but there really was plenty of room for all of us. Honestly, its hard to go wrong in any of the resorts. It is still some of the best memories of my life especially seeing how excited my four little nieces were as they experienced all of it. The pictures still make me laugh because of the obvious excitement and disbelief in their eyes. I'm 27 years old, and I still feel the magic of Disney. What can I say? :) We're really lucky that we can do things like this.

Anyway, I'm so excited for another trip like that. The countdown will be starting soon!
1 comment:
It will be another adventure. Each year the girls get bigger (and so do I!). Can't wait to go again. Love you! Mom
Post a Comment