I spent the day getting my car checked out for the big road trip and pack-pack-packing away. I'm about done packing, and I'm praying that I'll get everything I need in the car. It is always difficult when you also have a huge kennel that must go in the backseat as well. Should be interesting.
I finished my last night at Dell Children's this past Saturday, and it was really hard for me. I had such a wonderful experience there, and my co-workers were pretty much my family down here. I think I really matured as a nurse in the short time I spent here, and I gained so much confidence in my abilities. If my family would've moved to Texas, I would probably have worked there forever. The job wasn't perfect, as no job really is, but the people were so great. I really did look forward to working most nights, and the most stressful nights usually had the most giggles. I can't believe I'm really done there. I'm really going to miss it.
So I only have 2 full days left here in Austin. Tomorrow night is my farewell party, then its all downhill after that. I hope I don't ugly cry when there are cameras around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment