I'm back in Kansas City......for good. Mom flew down on Wednesday night(in order to miss the latest blizzard), and we drove Thursday and Friday. We stopped in Oklahoma City on Thursday night as our halfway point, and it was evident that I was no longer in Texas. The wind literally slapped me in the face. I have never been so impatient for Scarlet to get her "business" done!!! She, on the other hand, could not have been more enamored with that frozen powdery goodness we call snow.
Fortunately, we made it to KC on Friday evening with perfect road conditions all the way. The weekend is already gone, and I start work tomorrow. I will try to write a better post next time, but I didn't want to neglect my blog. But its 11pm, and I need to get some sleep. I have to be up to be at work at 7:30am for my orientation......orientation to a hospital that I worked at for 2 years. Should be full of brand new information. not.
No comments:
Post a Comment