Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Lucky Day


My beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers hold on to win against the Oklahoma Sooners, 10-3. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! Wish I would have been in Lincoln to celebrate. It gives us a boost back into the top of Big 12 North and possible hopes for the Big 12 Championship game. We still need a lot of improvement, but I love seeing the fight in my team. That is the thing that is hardest to watch. I hate losing no matter what, but watching my team lose when there is no fight and no heart....that is difficult. But tonight was good, very good!


And in other news, landmark health care reform legislation passed by the House of Representatives, 220-215. OMG, I can't believe it. Watching television and reading news online really had me worried if they could pull it off. I guess there are enough voices out there working for the good cause that it is. Its reassuring. I'm going to a health care reform rally next Saturday at the Texas Capitol, and I can't wait. This could really happen. Go Big Red, and Go Health Care!!!

No comments: