Friday, May 30, 2008

One.


I named this post after my favorite Sex and the City episode. :) I wanted to try something new and fun since Facebook and Myspace are too boring anymore. I thought it was a fun and different way for me to remember all of the things I do...the concerts, vacations with families, nights out with friends. Also, its a way to share it all with the people I love who don't live near me. I don't know that anyone will be that interested, but at least my mom will read it!

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Katie,
Your blog is such a good idea. Now I will know what you're really doing rather than what you say you're doing. :-)

Now, can you install a web cam on your head so I'll know EVERYTHING you do? Just ask Dad for the money.

I really miss you. I know you have to have your adventures, but can you hurry up with the adventure bit so you can come home already???! :-)

Love you lots, Yo Mama

MaryBeth said...

Katie! We miss you bunches up here. I wanted to let you know that I have my blog up. It isn't as good as yours, but Im working on it :) You are doing a really great job on yours and you have me glued to the screen each post!! Keep up the good work, and don't forget us KCins.!!